All camp tuition and related fees must be paid in advance prior to being accepted into camp. Note that payment does not guarantee acceptance as minimum and maximum enrollment apply. Fees are paid online, and your camper's registration is secured once payment is received and confirmed.
Camper Information and Medication Authorization Forms. Your camper will not be allowed into the camp without our receipt of your completed medical forms. All participants must have a Camper Information Form on file, but the Medication Authorization Form is only required if your camper needs to take medicine during the hours of the course. Please note that the Medication Authorization Form requires the signature of the prescribing doctor.
- Please make sure that your camper arrives on time and is picked up in a timely manner.
- Drop-off/Pick-up windows vary for each camp.
- Camp staff are not able to supervise your camper before or after camp hours.
- Campers may not leave campus without written permission.
In accordance with our safety policy, campers may only be released to the legal guardian or an authorized adult listed on the Student Transportation/Pick Up section of the form Camper Information Form. All adults must present a photo ID. If the adult is not listed, he/she will not be permitted to take the child from the camp.
We understand that emergencies arise; in which case, please contact 704.330.6035 with formal documentation to make a change in the transportation/pick-up needs of the student. Emailed requests must match the contact information stated in the registration.
Camp Participant Drivers
(For those campers who are able to drive themselves to and from camp)
Parents should sign the camper in the first day and complete the Transportation Release Form. Once the release form is signed, the student may drive himself or herself to and from camp.
- Bagged lunch (For full day camps only; campers will enjoy pizza party on last day of camp.)
- Snacks and water are provided daily for all camps, but feel free to bring a preferred snack/drink.
- Vending machines are available during lunch and break time.
* Some camps require a stricter dress code
Camp Dress Code:
- Casual dress
- No tank tops
- No flip-flops
- Closed-toe shoes
- No open toe shoes, non-slip preferable
- No loose fitting shirts or blouses
- Hair restrained
- No excess jewelry
All campers will receive their camp t-shirt on the final day of camp.
Thank you for investing in your camper's Central Piedmont Summer Camp. Because supplies are purchased for each camper upon enrollment, we are not able to provide refunds.
Please enter your information below if you would like a printed version of our camp brochure mailed to you.