Camp AcceptanceAll camp tuition and related fees must be paid in full prior to the first day of camp. Note, payment does not guarantee acceptance as minimum enrollments are required for each camp to run. Fees must be paid online through the parent portal and a confirmation will be sent through email.
Camper Information FormsTo finalize your registration, please submit the Camper Information and Medication Authorization Forms prior to the first day of camp. Your camper will not be allowed into the camp without our receipt of your completed forms. The Medication Authorization Form is only required if your camper needs to take medicine during the hours of the course. This form also must have the signature of the prescribing doctor.
Drop off and Pick up
- Please make sure that your camper arrives on time and is picked up in a timely manner.
- Drop-off/Pick-up windows vary for each camp.
- Camp staff are not able to supervise your camper before or after camp hours.
- Campers may not leave campus without written permission.
In accordance with our safety policy, campers may only be released to the legal guardian or an authorized adult listed on the Student Transportation/Pick Up section of the Camper Information Form. All adults must present a photo ID. If the adult is not listed, he/she will not be permitted to take the child from the camp.
We understand that emergencies arise; in which case, please contact 704.330.6035 with formal documentation to make any changes. Emailed requests must match the contact information stated in the registration.
Camp Who Can Drive
Parents need to complete the Student Transportation / Pick Up release section of the form. Once the release form is submitted, the student may drive themselves to and from camp.
What to Bring
- Check specific camp requirements regarding devices and email addresses.
- Full day camps: Bagged lunch not requiring refrigeration, water bottle and small snack. (Pizza will be provided on last day of camp)
- Half day camps: Water bottle and small snack.
- One snack is provided daily for all camps. Vending machines are available during lunch and break time.
What to Wear
Camp Dress Code:
- Mask, covering nose and mouth
- Casual dress
- No tank tops
- No flip-flops
- Closed-toe shoes
- No excess jewelry
- Any additional instructions regarding attire will be communicated in advance (i.e. art, law, etc.).
First Day of Camp
All campers will receive their camp t-shirt (adult sizes only) and name tag on the first day of camp.
Thank you for enrolling your camper at Central Piedmont. Supplies are purchased for each camper upon enrollment, therefore we are not able to process any refunds.
Main Camp InformationThe best way to reach the Camp Program Office is through the phone and email below. Please specify the camper's name and which session they are attending.
- Camp Program Office: 704.330.6035
- Camp Email: firstname.lastname@example.org